Mermaid of Dream/Русалка Мечты
{ How long can you dream? - Forever... }
Welcome to by Blog^__^
I love flying in the clouds in a different reality 90% of my time, and the remaining 10% of spending on the drawing, photoshop, music, anime, manga, series, movies .But painting is my life. I am inspired by everything that surrounds me and that hearing and seeing. But often become crazed with something, so I have many interests.

Credit: | Photo: Eternalove

  1. itsniamhbitchdundundun reblogged this from mermaidofdream
  2. heyitsashtonn reblogged this from mermaidofdream
  3. mermaidofdream posted this